Sunday, March 9, 2014

Henry Castellanos



Last night I went to go to see a EFC Fight in person for the first time. 
Up above is a picture that was taken by me of one of the guys that I was fighting last night. 
My boyfriend was training him boxing leading up to the event. 
I must say I never was into this whole boxing or jujitsu thing ever.. but oddly enough I am starting to really getting into it.
Anyways, this guy (Henry Castellanos) did an amazing job! He didn't win the fight because of one simple mistake but it was truly an awesome fight. I would say this might of been the crowds favorite fight of the night. 
Anyways, I wanted to say it was cool how I could see part of the process leading up to the fight. 

I wish Henry the greatest luck and many blessings for his future fighting career.



*This picture was taken by me. Like my photography page on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gloria-Bloise-Photography/636392309748766 * 

No comments:

Post a Comment