Thursday, March 20, 2014

Capturing E V E R Y T H I N G


This a picture from my last portrait photo shoot with my good friend Veronica. 

It's funny how for the longest time I only liked taking pictures of nature and everything BUT people.
To be honest, I think I didn't like taking pictures of people because I was so oh so awkward about it. Like I was afraid of what to tell my 'model(s)' to do.. how to pose, everything.
But, now that I am trying it out more, I learned that I love it. 
I get this energy of excitement and of good vibes. I love it, I love who I am when I am taking pictures.
I feel like my full creative potential comes out. Its awesome.
Anyways, as I was saying... I definitely see myself doing portraits and maybe events in the future.
The more I take pictures, the more I realize it doesn't matter what the subject is but I just simply love doing it. 
Ugh, if I can only capture moments every waking moment.. I think I really would. 




No comments:

Post a Comment