Tuesday, October 1, 2013

College?

You know what I hate?
I hate the fact that we are all forced to grow up. I mean, yes of course we get older, but I hate this whole "I'm a senior in high school, let me decide my career for the rest of my life right now!"
Like gosh darn it, what the hell is that?
What I am trying to say is that it is complete stupidity. I understand, if you are ready, then go on and pursue it.
But, I am in college right now.. and I sure as heck feel like I don't belong here.
I think people need to explore the world, to really get a personal experience of the world and of God.
I still feel like I've got a few things to figure out before I can be 'serious' about college.
Now, I am not saying I am lazy.. no no no.. What I am saying is, I just want to be me. Not what society wants or expects of me.
To be completely honest, I know I can successful without college. I got dreams and passions that can be achieved without going in debt.
Idk man, I'm just sayin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment